Based in Dallas, TX, MarketScout is a progressive company focusing on innovation and creative concepts in the insurance and financial industries. MarketScout owns and operates the US largest property and casualty insurance exchange, with over 35,000 users, the vast majority of whom are independent retail agents. This is the largest amalgamation of independent agents in the United States. Licensed insurance agents use MarketScout to access insurance companies that have been pre-qualified as "Best of Class" for offering competitive quotes in hundreds of different industries or coverage classifications.
MarketScout was named one of the 2012 Best Places to Work in Insurance. We own and operate the MarketScout Exchange at www.MarketScout.com , as well as over 40 other online and traditional underwriting and distribution venues. In 2010, we launched MarketScout Wholesale, LLC (MSW) to complement its electronic underwriting and distribution strategy. MarketScout and MSW have offices in Arizona, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Florida, Indiana, Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Oregon, Texas and Washington DC.
Advertising and Marketing Associate
We rely on your cleverness and resourcefulness to assist in building company brand and establishing online awareness via social media and current interactive websites. You will build user base and sell verticals to specialist in related field as well as, work within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation and long-term account goals. You will also manage social media outlets and provide assistance to the Marketing Director on corporate events and digital marketing projects as assigned.
- Sale of Market Specialist Verticals on MarketScout.com. Develop annual business plan which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, to focus on meeting and/or exceeding sales quota
- Coordinate Market Specialist submissions through the entire sales cycle. (Submission Approval -Payment - Vertical space set up - Follow up Annually Renew contract)
- Develop a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face, cold calling, email marketing and networking
- Manage client access and set-up as defined by the contract and monitor all verticals for inappropriate content
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales and follow-up
- Provide assistance to the Marketing Director on corporate events including but not limited to soliciting sponsors/exhibitor/registrants through multiple marketing campaigns, project management, marketing initiatives, administrative tasks, miscellaneous projects as assigned by the Marketing Director and/or CEO
- Manage all social media outlets for the company
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all departments
- Social media expert
- 1-2 years interactive marketing or advertising experience (preferred but not required)
- Self-starter, creative and team oriented
- 1-2 years sales experience (preferred but not required)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong demonstrated ability to communicate concisely in written documents
- Excellent sales and communication demeanor
- Ability to organize work; perform with time constraints, and be self-directed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point, Outlook
- Ability to adapt to significant change (procedures, processes, and techniques)
- Demonstrated technical selling skills and general knowledge of insurance
We value our employees time and efforts. In an effort to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, we offer a competitive base salary of $30K-$40K plus commission, contingent upon experience and willingness to prove yourself, highly motivated people will make commission equal to salary base. Addition benefits include: 86.3% employer-paid benefits package, paid time off, company paid fitness center membership and covered parking.
We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
You have a vision for success. We can help you get there.
Every business begins as a vision -- an idea that springs from the mind of an...