Forest Laboratories, Inc. (FLI)
is an innovative, growth-oriented prescription pharmaceutical company focused on developing top-quality therapies that help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives. We take pride in meeting our business objectives and expanding our product franchises, but we also derive satisfaction in helping to bring relief to people who are suffering. Our products treat conditions such as depression, anxiety, Alzheimer’s disease, hypertension and fibromyalgia, and we keep a focused eye on the future with a robust pipeline of compounds at virtually every stage of development. With headquarters in New York City and operations in New Jersey, Long Island, Missouri, Ohio, California, Ireland and the U.K, each of Forest’s more than 5,000 employees contributes to our quest to deliver quality products with entrepreneurial spirit, unflagging integrity and deep respect for people and community. Explore your potential to thrive with a career at Forest.
This position works cross-functionally to manage the review process for advertising and promotional materials disseminated by Forest Laboratories for approved drug products. The associate collaborates with the Marketing team, promotional review committee, and external participants to meet deadlines using effective project management skills. The associate is responsible for ensuring compliance with the process and for conformance with Forest policies and procedures. This role is highly visible and provides a good overview to all pharmaceutical marketing career tracks.
Main areas of responsibility:
Additional areas of responsibility:
- Manage all aspects of the review process, monitor milestones and resolve issues for multiple brands.
- Oversee and facilitate cross-functional promotional review committee meetings.
- Ensure that internal deadlines are met and that system efficiency is maximized based on changing business needs and priorities. Proactively identify process solutions.
- Provide reporting on volume, metrics and workflow status.
- Interface with the Regulatory department to execute the OPDP 2253 submission process.
- Collaborate with the Production department to ensure production deadlines are met.
- Maintain records to accurately manage all promotional pieces
- Train new users on the process and provide system training and troubleshooting.
- Actively manage and provide reporting on approved promotional materials, working closely with Production and Marketing teams.
- Provide guidance to external advertising agencies on company policies and procedures. Participate in agency status calls and meetings and provide status updates to account teams.
- Assist with presentations to new agencies and hires.
- Assist with development of department workflows, SOPs, work instructions and system requirements
An undergraduate degree is required.
Minimum Qualifications to be considered for this position
Ideally candidates will also have:
- 2 to 4 years’ experience working in a pharmaceutical or healthcare advertising environment
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- General understanding of FDA regulations for pharmaceutical advertising and promotion.
- Project management skills and experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat
Forest Laboratories doesn't just blend in with the trees. The company develops and manufactures prescription drugs to address a wide...