With the continuing growth of our company, an individual is needed to provide reservoir engineering and economic analyses for Oasis' Bakken asset and potential future projects. The ideal candidate will have a deep, technical background in unconventional reservoirs & oil reservoir management, will have strong problem solving skills, and will be results driven.
Essential Job Functions:
- Analyzing and recommending development plans of unconventional oil reservoirs via multi-stage stimulated horizontal wells
- Integrating microseismic, advanced production decline analysis (RTA, stretch decline, etc...), and reservoir simulation to optimize reserve recovery and economic return
- Technical consultation on special projects and new venture opportunities
- Delivering economic justification and securing management approval for project expenditures
- Mentoring younger engineers in reservoir engineering technology
- Perform other asset team functions, including AFE preparation & reserve estimation, in support of development operations.
- 15 years experience, primarily reservoir engineering
- Simulation modeling & advanced production decline analysis (RTA, stretch decline, etc...)
- Excellent interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Cross functional project management
- Understanding of enhanced oil recovery techniques
- Experience in the Bakken preferred
Oasis Petroleum is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability and genetic information, age, or any other factor protected by law.
Oasis Petroleum - 17 months ago