Bloom Health is looking for an Advisor to join its growing member servicing team. Bloom Advisors solve member service issues first hand, and are an integral and vital part of our organization’s success. As a Bloom Advisor, you are directly involved with each part of the Bloom product a member comes into contact with. Bloom Advisors assist members in the completion and submission of their health insurance applications, provide knowledgeable and helpful recommendations when it comes to various plan options and navigate individual’s questions on everything from how to interact with our products to which doctors are in their network.
A successful Bloom Advisor is unwavering about their passion to provide superior customer service to all members and is constantly looking for opportunities to improve our members’ experiences. If you’re looking for an opportunity to become a part of a small yet growing team and impact many individuals each and every work day, this is the position for you.
- Resolve all member-affecting issues in real time; via the Bloom Advisor phone line and shared email inbox
- Play an essential role in helping members understand their health insurance coverage and options; Assist members with comparing all available plan options, guide them through the selection process and ensure they are choosing a plan that is the best possible fit
- Completing the health insurance application process; After supporting members through the selection process, execute the submission of their application directly to the carrier(s)
- Be a team player with other internal groups as it relates to broker support, implementation, enrollment support and file management
- Actively participate in the administration maintenance that is crucial to the Advisor Team’s smooth operation; Produce and update shared spreadsheets, project plans and resource material as needed
- Proactively champion process improvements or changes to our existing structure while always keeping our members needs at the forefront
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned
If you have any of these skills, it's a Bonus
- Bachelors degree in Communication or relevant topics
- Willingness and ability to obtain an Active MN Producer license within the first two months of employment
- Minimum of one year experience in a similar customer-facing position in the health care industry
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of individual and group health insurance products
- Awareness of Consumer Driven Healthcare Plans (CDHP), and an interest in working closely with this area of health insurance
- Proven ability to effectively and professionally interact with individuals of varying personalities, styles and needs (internally and externally)
- Track record of learning quickly and being successful in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated follow through on projects that require a high level of detail orientation and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to obtain licensure in all 50 states within 90 days of employment
Why you should apply
- Active MN Producer license
- Proficiency with Mac systems
- Experience working with life and ancillary insurance products
Bloom makes an investment in its employees. From day one, employees are encouraged to develop their careers and Bloom supports this through hands on opportunities and enrichment activities. To get a feel for what it's like to work at Bloom, check out what its like to Work With Us .
Bloom Health is a company dedicated to helping employers and their employees find better health care, together. Using a defined contribution approach, Bloom Health helps employers determine how much to spend on health care, and then helps employees find the most suitable health insurance and health programs on which to spend their health care dollars.
Bloom Health, www.gobloomhealth.com, is in downtown Minneapolis.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Bloom Health - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Bloom Health is a technology-focused company dedicated to helping people take control of their health benefits. Using a defined...