We are looking for an Advisory Manager who is an independent thinker and who can execute SOX and internal audit projects in dynamic and fast-paced environments. Qualified candidate will thrive in large public company environments as well as at pre-IPO start-ups.
- Advise functional business groups on process and control design and implementation
- Manage and execute multiple SOX and internal audit projects simultaneously
- Manage and provide guidance to teams
- Ensure all phases of the SOX or internal audit project, including planning, fieldwork and reporting, are completed and communicated efficiently
- Execute and review project workpapers
- Prepare and monitor total budget to actual project fees, and implement opportunities for efficiencies
- Prepare and deliver project status update presentations
- Frequently interacts with functional peer group managers, senior management, external auditors and the board of directors
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Valued skills include being able to “think outside of the box”, strong interpersonal communication skills, team player, and project management
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or foreign equivalent in business administration, accounting, economics
- At least three years of Public Accounting firm experience, Big 4 preferred, and industry experience
- CPA (Active or In-Active), CIA, CFE, preferred
- More than 5 progressive years hands-on SOX and internal audit experience
- Able to commute to various Bay Area locations with less than 10% travel outside of the Bay Area
- This company offers significant room for growth and a competitive salary, based on experience.
At Vivalta , we strive to support job seekers to take the next step in career advancement. If you are seeking the next step in your own personal career advancement, contact us and we will be happy to explore your options, coach you through the entire job search process, and help you achieve the next step on the career ladder.
What to do next?
If you are interested in this position and meet the above qualifications, please visit Vivalta's website at http://vivaltainc.com/, give us a call, and/or email your resume.
Monster - 17 months ago