Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· The customer is the Company’s number one focus, and all employee actions are to reflect this priority.
· Greet ‘drop in’ customers within 10 seconds or less.
· Traffic Stop customers when not with an existing customer.
· Follow the 8 Step Magic Formula, including The Hand Off.
· Demonstrate and sell Benefit products.
· Maintain a high energy level on the floor at all times.
· Build and maintain good customer relationships.
· Keep accurate and complete records , including but not limited to customer Celebrity File.
· Safeguard and keep all customer information confidential; all customer information is the property of the Company and Retailer.
· Effectively communicate with customers, co-workers, all Benefit related personnel and appropriate Retail partners.
· Ensure customer understands and signs service release form.
· Perform only Benefit approved and trained services offered on service menu to Benefit quality standards to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Book appointments for return services, makeup lessons and events.
· Recommend additional services to determine and meet customer needs.
· Use the appointment book procedure correctly to service the maximum number of customers at any given time.
· Achieve daily/ weekly/ monthly individual service and product goals.
· Maintain target service and product sales per hour.
· Sell and recommend products with each and every service, and hand over customers to Beauty Artists at the close of each service to maximize each sales opportunity.
· Promote a professional, respectful, fun and gossip free environment for customers and employees.
· Work closely with other Beauty Artists and Aestheticians to ensure excellent customer service and goal achievement.
· Be on time and ready to work all shifts.
· Act professionally, ethically and with integrity, using good judgment at all times.
· Help maintain clean and safe sales and stock areas, communicate maintenance issues to LSA, RBM and/or RAM.
· Communicate inventory needs and concerns to LSA, RBM and/or RAM.
· Properly and accurately register all sales using the Service Receipt and all sales reporting forms.
· Communicate training needs that will result in raised sales to LSA, RBM and/or RAM.
· Ensure compliance with all Company and Retailer policies and procedures.
Able to perform the following physical duties including, but not limited to:
· Continuous standing/ walking for a minimum of 8 hours.
· Unpack and lift boxes up to 40 lbs.
· Continuous bending of neck, arms, torso and legs for a minimum of 8 hours.
· Stock and fill shelves, drawers, and stations.
· Clean all Brow Bar areas and elements.
· Work in a fragrance filled environment.
· Physical contact with clients/ customers.
· Maintain compliance with State Board of Barbering and Cosmetology and State Board of Health rules and regulations.
· Consistent and reliable attendance.
· Accurate use of timekeeping system.
· Perform all other duties as assigned.
· Maintain and display a valid state issued aesthetician, cosmetology or waxing license. The employee is responsible for any fees, additional training and/or renewals needed as a requirement.
· Proven strong retail sales and/or service history.
· Flexibility regarding work hours; ability to work nights, weekends, and some holidays.
· Flexibility regarding work location; ability to work in other Brow Bars if required.
· Initiate and manage change in a positive manner.
· Comfortable and competent at services and make-up application.
· Strong communication skills.
· Adept at problem solving.
· Flexible and adaptable to customer needs.
Benefit Cosmetics - 24 months ago
BeneFit Cosmetics will make you look lovely, and for a good cause. The company, which donates a portion of proceeds to charity,...