Leadmesh is a successful online advertising and technology company in West Seattle with a strong focus in the financial lead generation space, and we're looking for a star affiliate manager to join our growing team.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Recruit new affiliates and strategic partners in the affiliate space. Oversee the development and distribution of marketing tools to affiliates
- Expand and improve existing relationships
- Analyze and optimize affiliate activity, conversions, costs, etc.
- Manage affiliate programs (CJ, Linkshare, etc)
- Interact with clients daily via phone and email to support tactical requests.
- Set, meet, and exceed aggressive revenue goals for your clients.
- Provide strategic advice to increase each client's ROI. .
- Establish channels of communication to ensure all publishers have access to marketing tools including banner ads, text links, & interactive advertisements and to develop custom marketing material as required.
- Negotiate and manage contracts and commission structures.
- Execute day-to-day affiliate management including ongoing development and deployment of fresh marketing creative, affiliate communications such as newsletters and blog posts, offers, affiliate payments, and dispute resolution.
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues.
- Present regular analysis reports including number of affiliate partners recruited, conversion rates, sales generated and commissions earned
- Identify and implement opportunities to enhance affiliate program, new growth opportunities and optimize ROI.
What Leadmesh Offers
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive ability to learn and adapt
- Drive and determination for success
- Google Docs, MS Word/Excel
- Analytical and strategic marketing skills.
- The ability to prioritize and strategize based on corporate goals.
- A desire to think creatively, solve problems and use professional judgment.
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills and a talent for presentation.
- Competitive Salary & Commission structure
- Full Medical Benefits
- A stable, profitable company but with an energetic startup vibe.
- A fun yet challenging environment with lots of room for creativity
Sound Advertising Group, LLC - 18 months ago