Digital River , founded in 1994, is a global leader in cloud commerce outsourcing that builds and manages online businesses for more than 40,000 software publishers, manufacturers, distributors, and online retailers. Its multi-channel commerce solution, which supports both direct and indirect sales, is designed to help companies of all sizes maximize online revenues as well as reduce the costs and risks of running a commerce operation. The comprehensive platform offers site development and hosting, order management, fraud prevention, export controls, tax management, physical and digital product fulfillment, multilingual customer service, advanced reporting and strategic marketing services.
We are a publicly traded company (NASDAQ: DRIV) headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with offices and more than 1400 employees located across the United States, Europe and the Asia Pacific.
The Affiliate Program Analyst will support the demand for client company products via the affiliate marketing channel by providing support to the Affiliate Program Management Team.
- Develop and maintain Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly reporting for select Managed Affiliate Programs
- Manage the funding of external affiliate programs via Digital River, Inc. accounting processes and procedures
- Work with internal resources to create promotional pricing
- Manage and update internal reporting documents for all Managed Affiliate Programs
- Write content for and manage the creation of banners and emails
- Daily affiliate program support, including affiliate approvals for select campaigns
- Monitor and analyze reporting of assigned affiliate programs, including building efficiencies and streamlining reporting measures
- Collaborate with internal teams as well as with affiliates to ensure client and affiliate satisfaction
- Provide support to the Affiliate Program Management Team in growing affiliate-generated revenue
- High competency level in MS office products, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Detailed organizational, time management, and reporting skills
- Must have a “can do” attitude and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Understanding of affiliate marketing and affiliate programs
- Proven ability to structure reports for multiple client and affiliates
- Excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills to communicate effectively both internally and externally
- Understanding of online marketing methods (PPC, email, coupons, etc.) and the ability to successfully implement these into client affiliate programs
- Strong ability to identify and effectively resolve problems
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field
- 1-3 years of direct marketing/reporting experience within Internet/e-commerce field
- Affiliate program background highly preferred
Digital River, Inc. offers a variety of perks such as an on-site fitness center, on-site full-service cafeteria, free on-site parking, casual dress every day, tuition reimbursement, employee referral program, domestic partner benefits, auto and homeowners discounts, on-site massage therapists and chiropractors, bring your dog to work day, pet insurance and all in a beautiful, Leed-certified, state-of-the-art building with scenic walking trails.
Standard benefits include a competitive benefits package to all regular, full-time employees, a 401(k) plan with an aggressive company match, employee stock purchase plan, medical-dental-vision and life insurance, company paid short-term and long-term disability, a flexible spending/cafeteria plan, holiday and vacation days.
Digital River, Inc. supports and embraces a diverse workforce as an Equal Employment Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer.
Digital River, Inc. - 18 months ago