Minimum 1 year experience required
To ensure patient focused nursing care to patients and their families. To provide coverage for after hours care and services for HomeCare and Hospice. Contributes to the overall integration and success of the Program and the Network by being a team player, accepting and offering guidance as appropriate, participating in Network activities and training’s as requested, and by promoting organizational integration based on the mission, vision, and values. 24 hour on call coverage for HomeCare and Hospice patients all sites, covering for After Hours Care Managers.
- Graduate from State approved school of nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse in the State of Maine .
- Minimum of two years of medical/surgical experience required with a minimum of one year in home care or hospice.
- Excellent grasp of Homecare and hospice regulations and philosophies.
- Thorough knowledge and skill in current nursing practice. Knowledge of nursing process.
- A valid drivers license is required.
MaineGeneral Health - 9 months ago