FROSCH is seeking an After Hours Travel Agent to join our growing company. We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic individual to work in a virtual capacity.
As an After Hours Travel Agent, you would provide remote assistance during over night and weekend hours for shifts that will range between the hours of 5pm - 10:30am CST Monday through Thursday and shifts between 5pm Friday until 10:30am CST Monday in addition to varying shifts during holidays. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting corporate travelers with problems that arise during travel and may need to customize alternative solutions to get the traveler to their desired destination.
- Prior experience with scheduling international and domestic travel, setting up PNR's, ticketing, and exchanging tickets
- Capable of managing a demanding workload, following up with customers and providing a premier level service to clients
- Proficiency within at least two of the GDS systems including Sabre, Apollo and/ or Amadeus with a willingness to learn the other system as this position will work in all systems
- Possess a minimum of 7 years' experience with after hours travel planning or working with corporate clients
- Creative, solution-oriented, and must possess a strong customer service mentality and sense of urgency to ensure that no one is left standing at the airport
Please apply online at http://frosch.applicantstack.com/x/openings.
FROSCH - 16 months ago
Frosch Rewards & Incentives ("FRI") offers comprehensive incentive management services and is exclusively dedicated to the...