Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is an industry leader in the engineering, manufacturing, and marketing of compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is a global alliance focused on delivering best-in-class products and services. It represents world-renowned brands, including Doosan, Bobcat, Montabert, Geith, Tramac, Doosan Moxy and Doosan Infracore Portable Power.
Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sound of progress, see the results of our people, and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything that we do. Doosan’s "2G strategy" represents our belief in the growth of business through the growth of people. Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is part of the Doosan Group, which employs over 35,000 people worldwide.
- To investigate part sources and dealer needs. Expedite and follow up on availability and shipment of backordered parts.
- Communicate daily with other departments within the Company (Materials Department, Engineering Department, Purchasing Department, Tech Service Department, field staff, parts warehouse), dealers and customers to support the dealer channel.
- Authorize part returns and invoice adjustments for credit.
- Respond to an average of 70 incoming dealer phone calls and email requests while maintaining a positive/respectful voice tone when dealing with unfavorable and difficult circumstances with limited available information on backorders.
Investigate part sources and researches technical information to determine action necessary to meet parts needs for dealers.
Expedite and follow-up on availability and shipment of backordered parts to satisfy needs of the dealers.
Maintain good written and oral communications with affected parties.
Process, schedule and edit dealer orders to ensure prompt and accurate delivery of dealer's needs.
Dealer/Customer relationship management for aftermarket operations.
Support a region of approximately 100 dealers.
View engineering prints and verify product accuracy from the supplier or at the dealership.
Field travel/dealer contact to establish relationships with dealers within an assigned territory.
Verify and change shipment locations of incorrectly routed orders.
Investigate part set-up and supplier communications on new and resource required parts.
Insure that the latest changes to products found at dealerships are incorporated into Aftermarket Support System and used to support dealer questions.
Maintain a positive relationship and composure with the dealer channel while supplying unfavorable answers to dealers on backorders.
FORMAL EDUCATION REQUIREMENT:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical field.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 0 to 2 years of experience.
- Proper telephone etiquette is required.
- Experience in the Customer Service environment or parts related/technical service field.
- Above average computer skill set is preferred.
- Multi task oriented person.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 770-353-3805 .
Doosan is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms/agencies for this employment opportunity unless contracted with the Staffing Department. Agencies must work directly with Staffing as the primary point of contact and follow the Doosan application process to be considered for business. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Doosan via-email, the internet or directly to hiring managers at Doosan in any form without a valid written agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Doosan, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Doosan as a result of the referral or through other means. Note: Any agreement entered into with Doosan before September 2010 is null and void. Search firms are essential to the recruitment and staffing efforts at Doosan and we value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. For this reason, Doosan has established and regularly maintains a preferred vendor list. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter.
Bobcat Company - 13 months ago
Doosan Infracore is carving its own niche as one of the world's largest construction equipment makers. Part of Korea's Doosan...