- Individual contributor role – must consistently meet or exceed revenue goals.
- Generate a high volume of sales related activity including cold calls, presentations, proposals and meetings.
- Aggressively prospect and generate new relationships with top agency partners and direct advertisers.
- Sell across a vast array of products and services including CPM/CPC display advertising and performance-based CPA.
- Proactively manage advertiser relationships from initial contact, through negotiation, campaign completion and renewals.
- Responsible for up-sell opportunities, recruiting new business and driving existing revenue.
- 50% Travel.
Fixya is a profitable venture backed company. With over 25 million uniques, Fixya leverages the Wisdom of Crowds to enable its community of users and experts to solve tech support problems on over 5 million consumer products. Users can find pre-existing solutions on the site or have questions answered by the site’s active expert community via email, chat, or phone.
- Successful media sales record of 2-4+ years of digital media and sales experience.
- Successful track record working with Fortune 500 companies and Advertising Agencies in the Automotive, Electronics, Computers/Accessories and the Home/Garden space.
- Existing Rolodex of agency and advertiser relationships within the Auto, Electronics.
- An understanding of the digital media landscape, as well as a solid grasp of technology and the Web.
- Strong understanding of industry trends, technologies and pricing models.
- Strong knowledge of ad campaign metrics and analysis.
- Excellent understanding of agency dynamics and how they operate and campaign buying and planning.
- Understanding of audience profiles, online ad targeting, and campaign optimization
- BA/BS degree required.
FixYa - 18 months ago