Job Title: |
Provides administrative support to an insurance and financial services sales agency.
- Performs receptionist responsibilities; greets and directs visitors; answers and directs phone calls.
- Handles incoming and outgoing correspondence; processes and meters outgoing mail. Prepares and writes correspondence for office management.
- Sets and confirm appointments; schedules and coordinates agency meetings.
- Runs and delivers reports and distributes communications.
- Orders and maintains supplies.
- Completes policyholder service requests.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
- High school diploma.
- 1-3 yrs. relevant business experience.
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
MetLife - 19 months ago
The breadth of careers at MetLife offers unlimited possibilities for your professional life. More than life insurance. Much more. MetLife is...