Job Title: |
Provides administrative support to an insurance and financial services sales agency.
- Performs receptionist responsibilities; greets and directs visitors; answers and directs phone calls.
- Handles incoming and outgoing correspondence; processes and meters outgoing mail. Prepares and writes correspondence for office management.
- Sets and confirm appointments; schedules and coordinates agency meetings.
- Runs and delivers reports and distributes communications.
- Orders and maintains supplies.
- Completes policyholder service requests.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
- High school diploma.
- 1-3 yrs. relevant business experience.
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
This is the place to be to make an impact with an award-winning team that always puts its customers first. MetLife is taking giant strides...