Job Title: |
- Provides administrative support to an insurance and financial services sales agency.
- Performs front desk receptionist responsibilities to include greeting and directing visitors and answering phone/directing phone calls.
- Handles incoming and outgoing correspondence; processes and meters outgoing mail.
- Prepares and writes correspondence for office management.
- Sets and confirm appointments; schedules and coordinates agency meetings.
- Runs and delivers reports and distributes communications.
- Orders and maintains supplies.
- Completes policyholder service requests.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
- 2+ years experience in a similar position (front desk receptionist, answering phones, greeting visitors etc.)
- Basic to intermediate computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced, professional work environment.
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
MetLife - 9 months ago
The breadth of careers at MetLife offers unlimited possibilities for your professional life. More than life insurance. Much more. MetLife is...