Job Title: |
- Provides administrative support to an insurance and financial services sales agency.
- Performs front desk receptionist responsibilities to include greeting and directing visitors and answering phone/directing phone calls.
- Handles incoming and outgoing correspondence; processes and meters outgoing mail.
- Prepares and writes correspondence for office management.
- Sets and confirm appointments; schedules and coordinates agency meetings.
- Runs and delivers reports and distributes communications.
- Orders and maintains supplies.
- Completes policyholder service requests.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
- 2+ years experience in a similar position (front desk receptionist, answering phones, greeting visitors etc.)
- Basic to intermediate computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced, professional work environment.
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
This is the place to be to make an impact with an award-winning team that always puts its customers first. MetLife is taking giant strides...