About Our Company – Buddy Media
Buddy Media is the social enterprise software of choice for eight of the world’s top ten global advertisers, including some of the world’s most recognizable global brands such as Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Citibank, IBM, Volvo, L’Oreal, NBC and Hearst. Brands use our technology to turn fans and followers into real connections and drive social marketing success. The Buddy Media social marketing suite is in more than 91 countries!
Buddy Media is a dynamic, fast-paced environment, filled with brilliant, energetic, fun-loving people. We’re looking for creative, motivated individuals who are ready to work hard and make an impact. Become a Buddy and be part of something extraordinary. Join us for our first annual global color war, company picnic, kickball, next Hackathon, ping pong tournaments, charity events and Halloween contest! Eat in our Buddy Lounge and workout in our private gym! At Buddy Media, the benefits are unparalleled, the culture is unmatched and your career potential is unlimited.
With offices in New York City, San Francisco, London and Singapore, now is the time to join our award-winning team. In the past year, Buddy Media has been named to the Advertising Age “2011 Digital A-List,” has been selected a Top 10 "Most Innovative Company" in advertising by Fast Company and named “A Startup to Bet Your Career On” by Business Insider. In addition, Buddy Media won the prestigious “Best Enterprise” TechCrunch “Crunchie” award.
Buddy Media is the only company to be named a charter preferred partner for key social networks, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+. The company is backed by several investors including Institutional Venture Partners, GGV Capital, Bay Partners, Insight Venture Partners, and WPP, the world's largest communications services group.
The Role – Agency Development Manager
The Agency Development Manager is an experienced agency veteran excited to be on the either side of the business. The Manager will be charged with building thought leadership in the agency community and fostering relationships with agencies. The ideal candidate will have a love for social media, technology and creating and managing connections.
• Effectively navigate the agency landscape and develop deep, credible relationships with senior level agency executives
• Build a strategic go-to-market plan for your agencies that focuses on thought leadership, relationship building and driving revenue
• Identify opportunities for strategic partnerships with agencies and work with business development on creating partnerships
• Establish relationships with sales, client services and business development teams to benefit agency development
• Serve as a Buddy Media evangelist to agencies on both Buddy Media’s technology and the social enterprise marketing landscape
• Establish Buddy Media as the premier partner for major agency holding companies
• Work with the marketing team to build agency-centric events to drive Buddy Media’s brand presence and thought leadership in the market
• Harness internal resources to support agencies as needed
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with ever changing needs and priorities
• Deep relationships with senior level agency contacts at major holding companies
• Demonstrated track record of structuring and managing complex negotiations to successful closure and delivery
• Excellent at solving complex problems and building executive level relationships
• Proven track record in working cross functionally with sales, product, business development and marketing
• Possess outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
• 7-10 years of agency sales management experience
• Bachelor's Degree, MBA a plus
Buddy Media Inc. offers compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including: health insurance, retirement plans, paid time off and participation in the company equity plan. All benefits listed are subject to change. Buddy Media Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Buddy Media is a leading developer of applications for social media sites, including Facebook and MySpace. Buddy Media owns and operates...