Provide professional marketing consultative assistance to Grange agents and generate new business through effective co-op advertising programs.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
1. Provide marketing consultative services to targeted Grange agencies by designing and placing effective co-op advertising campaigns.
2. Prepare digital and social media marketing strategies for agencies.
3. Review, approve and process agents' co-op advertising requests for all radio, television, print, billboard and digital ads in specific market area.
4. Communicate to media, suppliers and agents regarding co-op advertising campaigns.
5. Negotiates rates and purchases media advertising time and space.
6. Concept and give creative direction to Graphic Design Consultants on advertising materials.
7. Work closely with Sales team to understand sales goals and translate into suitable marketing plans.
8. Work with Accounting Specialist to maintain accuracy of agent and vendor billing.
9. Assist with strategic planning of corporate marketing and advertising projects.
10. Maintain departmental rapport as a working member of the team on a number of simultaneous communications activities in the company.
11. Oversee community-based advertising and public relations opportunities for agents.
12. Participate in corporate communication activities and special events to increase company visibility.
13. Be a brand steward to make sure there is consistency with co-op marketing materials and the Grange brand.
MARGINAL FUNCTIONS :
1. Prepare reports upon request.
2. Stay current with changing marketing trends.
3. Perform other duties as assigned.
Requires customer service focus and organizational abilities with effective, professional written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to reinforce the company’s brand image and a positive work environment by displaying an attitude of goodwill and qualities of courtesy, conscientiousness and effective businesslike behavior to customers and co-workers. Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results in a cooperative and supportive manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum two years of advertising or co-op marketing experience required.
- Advanced PC and Microsoft Office skills including use of Outlook, word processing, spreadsheet, database and graphics programs.
- Exceptional multitasking skills with ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be proficient in basic mathematics.
- Up to 10% travel to agencies to present marketing plans and support the Go to Market strategies.
Grange Mutual Casualty Company - 19 months ago