RPM Mortgage, Inc. is looking for an Agent Care Representative for our Home Office in Alamo, CA. The Agent Care Representtive acts as a liaison for newly recruited RPM Agents and Branches during the initial on-boarding phase. The Agent Care Representative provides hands on training and customer care to ensure loan agent can promptly begin originating loans through the RPM systems. The Agent Care Representative organizes daily workload and follow up to ensure new recruits needs are met.
Essential Core Competencies:
- Shadow the loan agent through their first few originations. In branch training may be requested.
- Know the functions of all RPM systems and how to utilize them.
- Create and implement job aids for best practices.
- Run pricing engine and understand pricing matrices.
- Receive supervision related to specific work activities, assignments with detailed instructions and typical for a short period of time (90-120 days).
- Determine methods, work sequence, scheduling and how to achieve objectives of assignments; proceed alone at routine work; receive occasional check of work while in progress; operate within specific policy guidelines.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with clients and across departments.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions ratios, percentages and to apply these concepts to practical situations.
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat, Edge, NEXUS.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, financial reports and legal documents; ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of clients and customers.
- Work effectively in conditions of moderate noise level.
Qualifications – Education and Experience:
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill.
- Keep informed on company updates and relay information in an knowledgeable and informative way.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications – Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 6-12 months related experience and/or training in residential mortgage-related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Loan origination or processing.
- Customer Service background.
We are a dedicated group of mortgage loan professionals and offer competitive salary and benefit packages. Background checks are performed prior to hire.
- Ability to write professional business correspondence; high school equivalent grammar skills required.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form; ability to define problems, collects data, establishes facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to work professionally and courteously under tight time frames.
- Basic knowledge of loan structure and input.
- Strong attention to detail, and excellent prioritizing and organizational skills.
RPM Mortgage, Inc. - 10 months ago