Are you looking for a new opportunity to maximize your skills and help others? Working for an Allstate Exclusive Agent is your answer! This is not your typical sales job.
Allstate agencies strive to provide excellent service to customers by assisting them with their insurance and financial services needs. Insurance Sales Producer opportunities are for true sales and customer-oriented individuals.
In an agency staff position you will have the opportunity to work individually and focus on providing insurance and financial products to help customers protect their homes, cars, lives and retirement incomes.
The position is full time with flexible hours during the week and weekends.
Various locations within the area. Compensation and actual job responsibilities are determined by the Exclusive Agent.
Duties may include:
- Relationship building
- Providing excellent customer service by processing payments & report claims
- Conducting needs based policy reviews and updating policies
- Cross-selling existing customers with other Allstate products
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referrals
- Generating quotes
- Conducting policy reviews & updating policies
If you or someone you know would like additional information regarding this opportunity, please apply.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently
- Must have ability to multi-task
- Good organizational skills
- Must be willing to obtain a Property & Casualty license
All responses and referrals will remain confidential. We look forward to hearing from you!
Allstate Insurance - 10 months ago
Allstate celebrates creative problem solving, full engagement and working together to keep all people in Good Hands®. Rooted in...