Join the Leader in the Call Center Business!
Trusted by leading Fortune 500 and government agency clients, Alorica is an innovator in outsourced Contact Management Solutions for both the Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business-to-Consumer (B2C) sectors. Alorica offers a wide range of call center services designed to help create, cultivate and maintain our customer’s precious asset— their customer relationships.
Production Control/Warehouse Associate
The Warehouse Associate will perform a variety of routine shipping, receiving, production and housekeeping tasks.
We offer a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees, from full medical coverage to generous paid holidays and vacations. Alorica’s benefits program is a vital component of your total compensation package, providing a firm foundation for today—and ensuring you and your family a healthier, brighter tomorrow.
Employment is based on individual merit and qualifications. Employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, color, sex, age, marital status, religion, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform assigned duties with minimal supervision
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time unassisted
- Ability to make repetitive movements including but not limited to bending or squatting
- Must be able to lift 30-50 pounds, without assistance repetitively
- Basic Math skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Independent worker, excellent organization skills, reliable and dependable
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Other duties as assigned
Alorica Inc. is a leading customer service management provider that supports the entire customer lifecycle, from front-office customer...