This is an immediate 12 month+ consulting opportunity for an experienced Agile Coach for our Fortune 500 Client in the financial services and banking industry.
The position will be located in Wilmington, DE.
MUST HAVE AGILE COACHING EXPERIENCE. |
- Provide process and technical direction to project managers and others, which may involve acting as a scrum coach.
- Consult on and utilizes latest rapid development or other non-sequential project methodologies.
- Serve as subject matter expert on Agile development methods and processes.
- Apply knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to the definition, planning and tracking of project activities to meet or exceed customer and stakeholder needs and expectations.
- Typically possess most skills of the traditional project manager. 5+ years in financial services industry
- Deep experience with XP and RAD/JAD 5+ years concurrently Desired but not required
- Experience leading projects using formal project management methodologies desired
- Excellent strategic application of experience Project management tools experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate across multiple levels (Executive Sponsors to team members)
- Proven ability to lead a diverse group towards resolution when faced with ambiguous situations
Intellisource Solutions LLC - 11 months ago