The Metrics Team is in need of a dedicated designer to focus on expanding our built-in reports that knock our clients socks off. |
In this role, the need to be agile across multiple forms of design is key. To start, this role will be focused on building templates and styled themes for completed project. Initially, you will focus on metrics report templates and designs. The role will eventually evolve into developing full “Marketing Themes ” for PeopleOps customers to select and use to drive the design of our entire reporting process. This candidate will also play a role in guiding the development of tools for designers and developers such as: templating language, template editor, documentation, sandbox tools, etc. (internal advisor to Inbound Marketing team). The candidate will also play an additional small role of providing internal support for members of the Services team grappling with design issues (this will be limited high end support; not day to day).
- Photoshop master
- CSS magician
- Presentation building experience
- Modern web template building and design experience
- Visual designer eye
- Experience with Wordpress, Numbers, Pages, Keynote, and Tumblr a plus.
- HTML5 experience
This person is NOT necessarily:
- Front-end developer (JS or other modern front end coding is not required)
- User Experience Designer (this role is much more focused on Visual Design)
We deliver Executive Recruiting and scalable end to end candidate development for the world's largest organizations and some of the most...