We are software craftsmen working on innovative, high profile products in the spirit of collective ownership and collaborative design. We’re looking for developers with skills straddling the science of analysis and the art of creating simple, elegant solutions. Continuing on the path to building an elite development team, VersionOne is looking for developer talent to join our product team.
VersionOne development team members…
- Value, above all, continuous improvements supporting sustained delivery
- Communicate effectively in the verbal, written and dry-erase medium
- Employ simple design and lightweight modeling techniques using TDD, BDD, DDD
- Practice SOLID object-oriented programming
- Pair program and closely collaborate with product management and testing
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 5 years as a developer, 1 year in an Agile environment
- BA or BS in a related field or equivalent experience
If you truly want to make a difference in the software development industry, VersionOne may be your new home. We were founded in 2002 with a mission of changing the face of software development --- imagine a world with no more software death marches, no more “waterfall” catastrophes, and no more software secrets. As one of Atlanta’s most innovative, fastest growing software companies, we pride ourselves on hiring only the best to help us in our quest.
If an open, high-tech office environment with ping pong, pool, foosball, a kegerator, nerf guns, an outdoor patio, chili cook-offs, cornhole, Wii, massage chairs, theme parties, and the company’s own custom bar are not your cup of tea, you might not want to work here. But if any of this floats your boat, you might be missing one of the best opportunities of your life by not working here.
joelonsoftware - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
VersionOne is the leading project planning and management tool designed specifically for agile software development. Enabling today's most...