Panera, LLC is currently
is currently accepting applications for an
Automation Lead/Agile IT Quality Assurance Professional
St. Louis, MO
Department: Information Systems, IT Architecture Services
Come join the Panera team and be part of a growing organization dedicated to providing quality
in our IT products and services.
We are looking for applicants that share our cultural values of respect, honesty and authenticity.
This position will participate as an Automation Lead/Quality Assurance Analyst and Software Tester on fast paced, team oriented agile projects. Candidate should have experience in automation, load and performance testing using tools such as Selenium, JMeter and Gomez. Some manual testing will also be required. Candidate should have participated in prior efforts utilizing agile management, development and testing methods.
To become an integral team member in our highly collaborative environment, the candidate should demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal abilities and be eager and able to acquire new skillsets.
- Manage automation efforts for multiple web and mobile applications including maintenance of existing scripts as well as creation of new scripts
- Execute load, stress and performance testing
- Provide input to continual improvement and team building
- Perform manual black box testing as needed
- Perform manual white box testing as needed, including the testing of web services and data paths
- Participate in work planning and tracking
- Identify risk and mitigation
Solid understanding of automation, load and performance testing of ecommerce and mobile applications and web services
- Ability to work on concurrent projects
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of agile software development lifecycle
- Experience with security/vulnerability testing tools is a plus
At Panera Bread, our employees' health and happiness are a high priority. The following benefits (based on eligibility) are more than just rewards- they're thanks for all you do as part of our family:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
Competitive Salary • Incentive Plan Potential • Competitive Health & Welfare Benefits • Company-Matched 401(k) Savings Plan • Employee Stock Purchase Plan • Paid Vacation • Paid Holidays • Workout Facility • Panera Express Lunch Delivery • Complimentary Bakery Items • Product Discount
Panera Bread - 16 months ago
Work Passionately...Please visit us online to learn more at PaneraBread.jobs.
Panera Bread is expanding quickly across North America,...