Agile Product Owner
We are currently seeking an Agile Product Owner to join our team. This individual will be responsible for working with various stakeholders, including senior managers and department managers to understand features and requirements and communicate those requirements to the Scrum development teams. The individual will work with the development team to ensure successful translation of those requirements into high-quality software taking full responsibility for the development and ongoing enhancements. The Product Owner will need to prioritize tradeoffs, clarify requirements, and accept user stories throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Interface with key stakeholders to define, develop, shape and refine requirements of software products.
- Define, prioritize, and clarify user stories; work with others to understand use cases, features, business and technical domain rules and overall product goals.
- Build and groom product backlog(s). Create and groom short-, medium-, and long-term product roadmaps.
- Collaborate with the Scrum Master to run successful Release Planning and Sprint Planning sessions, as well as Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives.
- Maintain the functional quality of the work being delivered by setting and evaluating expectations and acceptance criteria.
- Communicate progress to Product Sponsors.
- Work with engineering teams to continuously improve product ownership and other agile processes.
- Establish goals and metrics to measure the effectiveness after release; monitor & report on progress to stakeholders.
- Provide feedback and make decisions that will guide the team based on what is delivered in every iteration.
- Responsible for the business value delivered by the Scrum team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or other related field highly desired.
- 10-12 years of related experience in a software development role with at least 5 years of experience working either as a Project Manager, Business Analyst or Solution Architect.
- Strong knowledge of agile development practices (especially Scrum), methodologies, and tools.
- Direct hands-on experience with writing user stories, grooming product backlogs, and coordinating/prioritizing conflicting requirements in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues and influence decision making at all levels of the organization without formal reporting structure authority.
- Excellent teamwork, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Scrum training or certifications very beneficial (CSM, CSPO, PSD).
The most important quality a candidate must possess is the desire to be an integral part of an experienced,
To learn more about this opportunity, please submit your confidential resume via email , or call us
Agile, scrum, product owner, product manager, CSM, Project Manager, PM, Business Analyst, BA
SysLogic is an information systems consulting and services firm dedicated to helping clients large and small conduct business more...