Are you passionate about developing with the latest and greatest technologies? Do you love solving hard technical problems? Would you like to help build Best in Class innovative solutions?
If so, we want to talk to you!
Bridgepoint Education’s most cutting edge technology products team is looking of the best and brightest technical talent.
Want to see more! Check out just one of our innovative products: http://bit.ly/MJxhcJ
Reporting to the Director of Software Development Operations the Agile Project Manager is a full-time position located in San Diego, CA.
Essential Job Duties:
• Maintain the project plan ensuring that the project is proceeding in line with agreed milestones.
• Maintain communication and regular status reporting with key stakeholders.
• Work with development teams to create time estimates for fully scoped projects.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to schedule all activities required to deliver products successfully and according to the roadmap.
• Track and communicate product delivery status and progress.
• Identify and coordinate removal of impediments.
• Triage field related issues and coordinate fixes.
• Perform root-cause analysis of field related issues.
• Coordinate DEV OPS related tasks, activities, and process improvements.
• Identify and communicate inter-team dependencies to ensure proper project completion
• Commitment to Mission: Aligns with the Core Values of Integrity, Ethics, and Service through behaviors that demonstrate a positive commitment to the customer and the organization.
• Communication: Aligns with the Core Values of Service through oral and written communication skills and internal/external relationships.
• Service: Encompasses the company’s core values of service; including service to the organization, customer community.
• Personal Planning: Aligns with personal accountability and responsibility.
• 3 years of experience planning projects from within engineering department preferably within DEV OPS setting or Agile environment.
• Ability to multi-task and communicate with a lot of people effectively for a project is needed
• SCRUM certification preferred.
• Understanding of IT infrastructure in an enterprise setting.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Thorough understanding of SDLC and development methodologies such as Agile and SCRUM.
• Understanding of SCM processes and tools.
• Is proficient in Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, Power Point, SharePoint, and Visio.
• BS or BA Degree, preferably in Computer Science or Technical Discipline required
For additional information visit www.bridgepointeducation.com.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee requires dexterity in using telephone, computer keyboard, mouse and calculator while seated at a desk. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk and sit. The employee may frequently move to interact with fellow employees and/or clients. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Communication Skills: While performing Duties of the job, the employee is required to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos. The employee requires the ability to write effective and detailed correspondence and to effectively present information both in one-on-one and small group situations.
Mental Demands: While performing duties of this job, the employee is required to deal with stress associated with a fast-paced work environment and multiple priorities/tasks. The employee will be required to make judgment decisions and adapt to changing work situations, grasp and apply new ideas, communicate with various personalities at all levels and have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed instructions.
Work Environment: While performing duties of this job, the employee is required to work in an office environment, and the noise level is usually moderate to loud .
This opportunity of employment will require a completed pre-employment
screening to be inclusive of, but not limited to: a criminal background
investigation, a credit check investigation, verification of education
credentials, verification of prior employment history and a professional
reference check; with review prior to an
offer of employment being extended.
Wait, there’s more… For more up-to-date news follow us on Twitter: @BPEdCareers