Connecting patients to the right care starts with you. It starts with the chain of events you initiate when you work with RelayHealth - a chain that extends across the country and results in millions of people getting more from their healthcare.
RelayHealth provides solutions that improve clinical communication, accelerate care delivery and drive cash collection. We do all this by connecting patients, providers, pharmacies, payors and financial institutions. We've become a leader in real-time transactions processing. We're also proud of our strong portfolio of transactional businesses. To support quality care improvements and reduced administrative costs across the healthcare industry, we operate as a neutral partner in an open network environment. We offer connectivity and interoperability among all organizations, systems and solutions - because we know that our work results in better healthcare.
- Responsible for all aspects of the development/implementation of a systems project or program involving department or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of a computer-based system from the design process through a finished state for internal/external customers.
- Provides a single point of contact for projects.
- Takes projects from original concept through final implementation.
- Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including end users, computer services, and client services.
- Defines project scope and objectives.
- Oversees/coordinates all aspects of project and serves as project manager between clients, systems, line management and other departments.
- Plans and directs schedules as well as project budgets.
- Monitors the product/program/project from initiation through delivery, interfacing with customer on technical and non-technical matters.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals.
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, budgets, and status reports.
- Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project deliverables.
- Manages the integration of vendor tasks, and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
- May provide technical/analytical guidance to project team.
- Recommends/takes action to direct the analysis of and solution to problems.
- 8+ years experience in designing, building, and implementing business solutions which may include using information technology. Significant experience in project management, requirements definition and/or deployment of business requirements to information systems.
- 4-year degree in related field or equivalent experience
This position requires up to 4-6 weeks of travel to Emeryville, CA during the first 3 months for onboarding and training.
General Office Demands
We believe you should be rewarded for the important work you do. For that reason, you'll receive a competitive compensation and benefits package when you join our team.
It starts with you. That's a simple sentence but it says a lot. It reminds each one of us that what we do matters. Every single RelayHealth employee contributes to our mission - whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. By connecting and improving the business of healthcare, we're helping to ensure that millions of patients get the treatment they need. And by choosing a career with RelayHealth, you'll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives and advance healthcare.
At RelayHealth, we believe we can empower healthcare. And it all starts with you.
As an equal opportunity employer, RelayHealth unites the talents and contributions of all to advance the power of healthcare. Learn more about our opportunities at relayhealth.com
No agencies please.
McKesson moves medicine. As a top pharmaceuticals distributor in North America, McKesson delivers prescription and generic drugs, as well as...