Oracle Apps DBA:|
I am seeking an Oracle Apps DBA with eBusiness experience. Please apply if you are a fit!
You’ll also have an opportunity to work on some exciting new projects such as:
Major Responsibilities include (other duties may be assigned):
- 11gR2 Oracle CRS grid upgrade;
- 11gR2 Oracle database upgrade from 10.2.0.4 for all Oracle databases;
- EMC Replication Project which is part of Oracle EBS Clone Automation;
- EBS R12.1.1 upgrade to 12.1.3 or 12.2;
- SOA Suite 11g upgrade and ERP migration to Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- Drive Best practices and standards in the area of application technical architecture.
- Ensure production requirements and goals are met.
- Ensures development and definition of process and standards related to the Oracle EBS environment.
- Develop proper documentation and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) systems.
- Coordination of EBS integration with organizational teams.
- Work with EBS R12 architecture and modules.
- Responsible for identifying and solving complex problems proactively and lead effective solutions implementation
- Developing and executing against capacity management plans;
- Developing and managing performance management plans to include leading a matrix managed performance team
- Developing and documenting repeatable operational procedures;
- Developing and implementing automated cloning procedures
- Planning and executing routine maintenance windows while minimizing risk and application downtime.
- Develop and manage automated load testing routines and procedures
- Perform system maintenance and cloning activities;
- Working with business/system analysts and business partners, develops functional test cases/ scripts based on the system functionality and relevant business
- Understands system performance requirements and develops load, stress and performance testing plans.
sologig - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard