About Think Through Learning: |
Think Through Learning provides cutting edge, customized online math instruction to K-12 students through its award- winning SaaS product Think Through Math ( “TTM ”). Our high quality software is the 2012 winner of the SIIA CODiE award for Best Mathematics Instructional Solution.
Think Through Learning, a high-energy web-based education company, seeks a professional, resourceful, hard-working team player to join us in our main Pittsburgh office as a full-time Agile Project Manager. Working with the Design, Engineering, User Experience, and Quality Assurance teams in an Agile/Scrum environment as the key interface with Product Manager, Managing Editor, Customer Support, Professional Services and other stakeholders to understand and estimate design implementation impact of requested initiatives and help manage their lifecycle.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities of the Agile Project Manager position include, but are not limited to, the following:
Qualifications and Characteristics:
- Participates in requirements workshops in order to ensure understanding of business requirements for communication to technical team and evaluation of deliverables against requirements.
- Work with the Product Manager to translate market initiatives in to epic stories and develop product roadmaps for engineering efforts.
- Works with tech leads to divide tasks into agile sprints in such a way that milestone schedule will be reached, highest priority tasks and features are accomplished first, and tasks are resourced appropriately.
- Participates and/or leads daily scrum, group estimation, sprint planning, and sprint retrospectives.
- Reports on engineering progress to Product Manager for management reporting purposes.
- Routes engineering work through development, QA, bug fixes, regression testing, and to Product Manager for stakeholder alpha testing.
- Evaluates engineering work vs. business requirements to ensure requirements are met and understand any deviations from requirements and the reasoning behind deviations.
- Evaluates changes to requirements after sign-off in order to report impact on timelines for all features.
- Reviews business requirements in order to group together related functions and report any gaps/inconsistencies/conflicts between requirements from technical standpoint.
- Bachelor ’s degree in Computer Science or 5 year + Technical Project Management experience
- Professional experience in an Agile/Scrum framework preferred
- Product Development experience preferred
- Interactive Agency experience is a plus
Think Through Learning Inc. - 13 months ago