Are you tired of ‘throw it over the wall’ development and QA? Are you ready to move beyond traditional QA? Are you looking for a dynamic environment where you’ll work side-by-side with developers, product owners, and customers? And best of all, are you looking for a place where you’ll make a difference on a daily basis?
Come join the development team at VersionOne! Bring your critical thinking, creative problem-solving and test engineering skills to a team that is committed to continuous improvement of its people, processes, and products. You’ll never be bored at work again!
Qualified candidates need to have a supportive and collaborative mindset while possessing excellent analytical and evaluation skills. Training in exploratory or agile testing skills is a plus. Ability to work in a fast-paced, open environment is a must. Excellent communication skills are also a must to work effectively in our environment. In addition, the following:
- Collaboration with product owner and developers during story inception and development
- Manual and exploratory testing of in-progress and completed stories
- Automation of acceptance tests
- Development of other adhoc testing tools as needed
- Defect investigation and confirmation
- Continuous expansion of the depth and breadth of product testing
- Maintenance of testing platforms
- Performance Testing
- Load Testing
- Broad experience with automation tools and languages (both commercial and open-source)
- CI environment maintenance and development (e.g. Team City, Cruise Control)
- Minimum 1 year in an Agile software development environment
- Minimum 5 years in software testing
- BA or BS in a related field
VersionOne is the leading project planning and management tool designed specifically for agile software development. Enabling today's most...