GreenStone Farm Credit Services is a $6 billion financial services institution with 450 employees in 37 locations throughout Michigan and northeast Wisconsin. GreenStone provides short term and long term credit to our customers, as well as a variety of other products and services, such as crop insurance, life and disability insurance, accounting services, tax planning and preparation, and appraisals.
- Aggressively market credit and financial services and establishing new market relationships in the consumer and residential markets.
- Utilize business knowledge to gain in-depth understanding of each customer’s current financial position in order to provide innovative and workable alternatives to solve problems the customer faces.
- Create strong relationships with business contacts/influencers.
- Develop and maintain a significant professional presence throughout the local community in addition to making formal presentations to various local and regional groups.
- Develop expertise in the areas of residential lending, farm production and financial management and other specific knowledge pertinent to the geographical region or territory.
- Use knowledge of finance and agriculture to provide “value added” information about their customers and prospective customer’s needs.
- Market financial services based upon the customers need.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, agriculture, finance, or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in the consumer credit or agriculture industry.
- Basic knowledge of loan products and services, credit operations and government lending regulations.
- General knowledge of farm production methods and products.
Here's What We Can Offer You...
- Registration in the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS) is required.
GreenStone has an outstanding Total Rewards package, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 15 vacation days, 12 sick days, and 10 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) plan – up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life/AD&D benefits, etc.
- $100/year Logo Wear allowance
- $400/year Computer Subsidy/Reimbursement
*** Please include your salary requirements in your cover letter
- Tuition Reimbursement ($3,750 for BA, $5,250 for MA, per year)
Please visit the GreenStone website at
Farm Credit Network - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard