Kennedy and Coe, LLC was recently recognized by Accounting Today as a 2012 Best Accounting Firm to Work For. Clients tell us we’re different because we are genuine people, generating creative ideas, and delivering valuable results. Our mission is to enhance the well-being of our people and the clients we serve.
We are currently seeking Agribusiness Consultants who have a passion for the agriculture industry and wish to join our team of consultants and CPAs. If selected, you will serve our clients by proposing creative solutions in the areas of consulting, financing, accounting, operation, benchmarking, and long-range planning. You can also expect to:
- Gather information from clients about their accounting systems and evaluate how our decision making tool will interface to produce accrual financial statements and other financial reports.
- Consult with clients on how they can use the financial platform to understand, analyze, and benchmark data running different scenarios such as: changes in commodity prices, land acquisition, and changes in yields and crop mix.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with clients as you provide interpretation, consulting, and insights regarding their financial statements and analysis.
- Assist in clarifying accounting standards for the Intelligence Model tool.
- Work closely with the Agribusiness Technician and other members of the team to develop procedures and continually evaluate processes for improvement.
Qualified candidates have:
- Extensive experience analyzing financial statements.
- A Bachelors Degree or greater in a relevant field such as Accounting, Finance, Business Management, Agribusiness, Ag Economics, or Economics
- A minimum of 3-5 years of related experience.
- CPA preferred, not required.
- Ag background/experience preferred.
- Experience with in-depth job costing and utilization of software tools.
- Proficiency with technology including Microsoft Excel, along with Word,and Outlook.
- Experience with accounting software packages such as Quickbooks, Centerpoint, FBS, etc. preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, life, and long term disability insurance, 401k and profit sharing plans, holiday and paid leave, and flexible work arrangements. EOE.
Kennedy and Coe - 17 months ago
We offer a collaborative, team-oriented work environment which gives staff the opportunity to work in several different areas in accounting...