As one of the world’s leading producers of frozen potato, sweet potato, appetizer and vegetable products, ConAgra Foods Lamb Weston operates multiple plants throughout the Pacific Northwest and works closely with growers to produce a wide variety of high-quality products our customers expect. The position of Agronomist advises growers on crop management, problem resolution, alternative solutions, and provides technical and planning assistance. Conducts and participates in studies and investigations of new crop varieties. Analyzes results of investigations to determine measures needed to maintain, restore, and improve proper crop management. |
• Advises growers on crop management, advising on problems and alternative solutions, providing technical and planning assistance.
• Conducts and participates in studies and investigations of new crop varieties.
• Analyzes results of investigations to determine measures needed to maintain, restore, and improve proper crop management.
• Other duties as assigned.
• A 4-year degree in agronomy, crop science, soil science or a related discipline is necessary.
• 2years related experience
• Good knowledge of plant physiology, environmental science, plant pathology, and data analysis is desirable.
• Prior work experience in plot experiments, experimental design, statistical sampling and data analysis using SAS, SPSS or Minitab is a plus.
• Experience with MS Office is required. ARCPACS CPAg, CCA preferred.
• Valid driver’s license and ability to meet ConAgra Foods driving record standards
ConAgra Foods - 14 months ago
ConAgra Foods fills the refrigerators, freezers, and pantries of most households. The company produces name-brand packaged and frozen...