UPMC Presbyterian is hiring sanitation aides to help support the day to day operations of the Dietary Department located in Oakland. The days and shifts for these positions will vary. The sanitation aide is responsible for maintaining standards of housekeeping and sanitation in production, service, dining, and storage areas.
ATTENTION - If you applied to a UPMC Presbyterian position, please be aware that you may need to complete an online assessment as part of the hiring process. This assessment will be sent to the e-mail address that you included in the application. This assessment must be completed within 5 days of receiving it.
- Maintain all assigned storage areas at inspection-ready levels.
- Perform inventory and stocking
- Maintain a clean, orderly work area
- Wash dishware and related kitchen equipment
- High school diploma or GED or one year previous job experience required in lieu of high school diploma/GED.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions in order to successfully complete housekeeping duties.
- Ability to use food service equipment.
- Prior job experience preferred.
- Successful completion of POWRR curriculum preferred -To learn more about the POWRR program, please visit www.thepartnershipcouncil.org.
- Customer service/hospitality skillset preferred.
UPMC is an equal opportunity employer.
UPMC - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
UPMC is a $10 billion global health enterprise with more than 55,000 employees headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pa., and is transforming health...