Performs repairs and preventative maintenance on all heating, ventilating, air purifying systems and air conditioning systems. |
- Will review and verify work requests daily for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance performing the work required and will turn in completed work orders upon completion of tasks assigned that day.
- Will monitor dispatch calls on radio for problems needing immediate attention, respond to these calls immediately, and will inform management of any equipment needing further repairs or adjustment.
- All repairs will be performed correctly and area cleaned up of all debris before leaving area.
- Will perform installations and repairs to all HVAC ductwork, piping, controls, and equipment as required for the completion of projects assigned.
- Will follow all regulations pertaining to the handling of refrigerants disposal and recovery and to enter all transactions in appropriate documentation.
- Safety- Will observe all safety and security procedures determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
- Dependability- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals. Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Quality- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
- High school Diploma or GED/equivalent.
- Minimum one year experience in HVAC installations or repair, and/or formal training certificate from accreditated HVAC school.
- Universal Refrigerant Certification required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger; handle, or feel ; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places; extreme heat and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Employees working the Casino or Bowling Center may be exposed to second-hand smoke and moderate levels of noise.
The Company provides its employees with a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision care, life insurance and a 401(k) Retirement Plan. In addition to these benefits you are entitled to paid time off (PTO), an employee assistance program (EAP) and more!
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino - 6 months ago