The minimum educational requirement is a high school diploma.
YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
The position requires eight relevant years of experience in technical support areas.
Successful candidates will have financial management experience in a Department of Defense (DoD) environment to include the following:
• Budget execution in a DoD acquisition or sustainment program
• DoD PPBS/POM process experience
• Providing decision support analysis to senior management
• Competency with Microsoft products
• Requirement validation experience supporting the budgeting and programming processes within the DoD
• Demonstrated ability to develop new or enhance existing products/process to improve operations
• DoD secret security clearance is required
• MAJCOM experience is preferred
• Experience with AF proprietary systems to include ABSS, DTS, FMSuite, CRIS
This position will sit on-site in the Air Force organization and provide budget execution management support within the program's business management directorate. Responsibilities include managing the collection, validation and update to financial execution data to the budget execution database on a monthly basis, maintain numerous recurring reports that track and forecast spending at the program and component level, modification of database queries and reports to meet analytical demands as required, provide analysis, produce briefing charts, and conduct program budget execution reviews.
In addition, this position will conduct analysis of program spending and component requirements as required, prepare, coordinate and transmit funding documents to support program efforts, monitor major program-level contracts and provide data and/or recommendations to support funding decisions, provide key support in the development and implementation of a requirement validation and prioritization process for the program office.
U.S. citizenship required.
Create your application online for this job
Tecolote Research, Inc. - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Tecolote Research is a leading provider of decision support and project control services for complex acquisition, facilities, and...