Gannett Fleming is a global planning, design, and construction management firm with more than 60 offices worldwide. Founded in 1915, we have fostered a culture of service and innovation with more than 2,100 diverse and talented professionals. Consistently ranked among the nation’s most prestigious engineering firms, we provide multi-discipline engineering services, including civil, transportation, environmental, structural, and construction management. We are committed to amaze our clients by providing customized solutions that improve our communities and sustain the world – from award-winning roadways to vital environmental systems to patented technology.
The Irvine office of Gannett Fleming, Inc. is seeking a Project Manager to lead and develop our Air Quality/Sustainability practice in California. The candidate will be part of a growing team in a privately held, diversified and nationwide engineering firm. This challenging position will allow the candidate to build on his/her leadership, business development and technical skills and help shape our environmental practice in California. The candidate will lead teams of engineers and scientists in the procurement and execution of air quality and sustainability projects throughout the West Region.
- B.S. in engineering, environmental science, or related degree
- Masters degree strongly preferred
- 10+ years of air quality/sustainability experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of federal, state and local air quality rules and regulations, including new source review, TITLE V, NESHAPS, NSPS, ATCM, diesel regulations California AB 32 and SB 375 regulations.
- Knowledge/experience in air pollution control device design, permitting, modeling, emission calculations, and project management,
- Experience and knowledge with CEQA air quality requirements
- Track record of successful relationship management and business development.
- Leadership skills including active participation in local and regional organizations
- Previous supervisory and management experience
- Proficiency at Microsoft Office skills (i.e., Word, Excel, Access)
- Familiarity with air quality modeling software
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity Employer NO AGENCIES PLEASE. Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.
Gannett Fleming - 20 months ago
Gannett Fleming is a global infrastructure firm that provides planning, design, technology, and construction management services for a...