Don't wait to jumpstart your career! Seize this
opportunity to work for the company that Travel &
Leisure has recently awarded one of the best Tour
Operators on the planet. Collette Vacations sells over
150 guided tours to all 7 continents and has offices
around the globe. Our family owned company has a proven
track record of over 94 years of sales success and are
continuing to grow. As a matter of fact 2010 was our
best year ever!
Responsible for providing the best customer service, in
regards to air, directly with all customers calling in
to the Air Reservation line.
line from our clients and travel agents.
- Answer all calls that come in on the Air Reservation
on Air Related Topics, providing the highest level
- Answer Customer’s questions and problem solve issues
of customer service we can provide.
as they are referred directly by internal
- Assist customers with air questions and/or requests
the phone with the client. Correspond directly back
- Follow up on pending items that can not be solved on
to the client.
the client when the Air Coordinator’s assistance is
- Act as the liaison between the Air Coordinator and
needed to answer their question or solve their
Schedule Changes and Air Ticket Proofs on down time.
- Assist with Air Notations, Seat Assignments,
- Assist with other duties assisted by Director of Air
pre-scheduled Saturdays/Holidays through out the
- Responsible for covering emergencies on
at all times.
- Maintain clean, organized, and neat work environment
Req. Code : 401
Division/Department : Air