The Air Simulation Integration Engineer is responsible for ensuring existing and new Air training systems (Live, Virtual and Constructive) are integrated into the NCTE Architecture in accordance with NCTE Standards and Training Objectives. The Air Simulation Integration Engineer will follow NCTE Interoperability Processes, under the direction of the NCTE Chief Engineer, in concert with the applicable engineering personnel representing the training systems. The Air Simulation Integration Engineer will be responsible for development, coordination, maintenance, and execution of NCTE Project Integration and Test Plans coordinated with training systems engineers and with the NCTE Engineering Team. The Air Simulation Integration Engineer will work with the NCTE Engineering Team to effect appropriate changes to core simulation software as well as the NCTE Architecture, to achieve interoperability. (NASM Trainer Effort)
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline plus at least 5 years of software engineering experience.
- Preference for Modeling and Simulation development experience for Training Applications with High Level Architecture (HLA) and Distributed Interactive Simulation (DIS)
- Preference for small engineering team management background.
- Preference for systems integration experience.
- Preference for C, C++ and Java development experience in a Linux/Unix development environment.
- Preference for experience with JSAF (Joint Semi-Automated Forces) software.
- Must be willing to travel
- Security+ and Linux+ certifications
Must be a US Citizen, able to obtain a Secret or higher security clearance
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
U.S. Citizenship Required.
Alion Science and Technology - 2 years ago
Alion creates alliances between science and big government. Alion Science and Technology is an employee-owned development and research...