Aircraft C4ISR Systems Technician - Moorestown, NJ
DLS Engineering Associates, Inc, a government engineering logistics services firm, is seeking qualified candidates to fill a potential full-time opening as an Aircraft C4ISR Systems Technician .
The duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide engineering technical support for Aviation Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems. Support services include design, equipment & interface engineering support, risk assessment & mitigation identification, requirements management tracking, and Test & Evaluation tracking and monitoring.
- Develop technical reports and evaluations of C4ISR aviation systems.
- Conduct analyses and document recommendations for changes in designs and equipment.
- Perform business case analyses for proposed changes to aircraft C4ISR systems.
- Perform systems engineering activities including conducting research and developing recommendations for aircraft C4ISR system configuration management and software releases.
- Gather data to support business process improvement activities. Analyze and develop business case for new processes and procedures.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend aircraft C4ISR system performance metrics based on industry standards.
- Monitor, evaluate, and verify the project’s technical integration and performance/schedule/cost objectives as compared to the Integrated Master Schedule.
- Research and monitor Engineering Change Proposals and System Improvement Requests.
- Conduct risk analyses for ongoing projects and develop risk mitigation plans.
- Provide technical writing and editing support for project related documents, briefings, and correspondence.
- Associates degree in aviation electronics technology or successful completion of DoD/USCG aviation electronics technician military occupation specialty school.
- Eight (8) years concurrent, relevant experience in engineering, design, maintenance, and installation of USCG/USN aviation C4ISR systems.
- Three (3) years relevant experience providing technical support to DoD/USCG major systems acquisition team.
- Direct experience with USCG fixed and rotary wing aircraft and avionics systems highly desired.
- A Secret Clearance is required.
We are an established and growing service provider in the government industry. We are dedicated to our mission of providing business...