Hyannis, MA), Full-Time/Temporary
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A TEMPORARY POSITION WHICH WILL RUN FROM APPROXIMATELY JULY 2013 UNTIL JANUARY 2014.
This position is responsible for the washing and de-greasing of the exterior of the aircraft. The person in this position is also responsible for the vacuuming and general cleaning of the interior of the aircraft. Upkeep of the hangar workspace and sweeping of floors will also be required.
- Train on material usage, safety practices and general knowledge of how to clean interior and exterior of aircraft
- Perform daily cleaning of both interior and exterior of aircraft as directed by maintenance supervisor/lead.
- Alert supervisor/lead of any discrepancies found or made during the cleaning process
- Check to see that equipment chocks are installed on wheels, and that aircraft control’s are locked
- Ask manager for next assignment when done cleaning
- Move aircraft in and out of hanger using golf cart to tow
- Switch and position aircraft in hanger and on ramp
- Nightly stacking of hanger
- Remove any debris from ramp and clean ramp
- Additional job duties within the maintenance Parts Department, as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate
- Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license to drive golf carts, tugs and aircraft moving equipment
- Must be able to bend frequently, stand for long periods of time, and must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Must be reliable with a flexible schedule
- Must be goal oriented, have an exceptional attention to detail, and must work well both independently and in team situations
- Must be able to demonstrate the values of our company’s mission/vision: kindness, teamwork and the spirit of MOCHA HAGoTDI!
JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: #2013182
DEADLINE: Thursday July 4, 2013 (11:59pm EDT)
TO APPLY: Please complete our online employment application by clicking HERE .
Cape Air - 18 months ago
Cape Air has served Island-markets with a focus on leisure travel since 1989 and is experienced with the unique transportation needs of...