- Ensure that Company aircraft are maintained in a safe and airworthy condition that meets or exceeds all applicable standards and regulations.
- Perform troubleshooting, inspection and diagnoses of maintenance issues involving aircraft structures, systems and engines.
- Remove and/or disassemble defective parts; components and perform necessary functional and operational tests.
- Complete all necessary maintenance records and paperwork required by FAA and company policy.
- Perform maintenance, preventive maintenance and inspections that conform to the standards established by the Company, regulations, and industry best practices to achieve the highest reliability goals
- Postflight aircraft to include debriefing with flight crews.
- Available to work any shift.
- High school diploma
- Hold a current Airframe & Powerplant certificate
- Valid Driver’s License
- Have broad knowledge of and experience with the maintenance of corporate aircraft.
- 2 years working as an A&P
- Ability to operate hand tools, power tools and measuring equipment necessary to perform job assignments.
- Knowledge of pertinent technical reference materials (maintenance manuals, IPCs, Service Bulletins, structural repair manuals, engineering drawings, AD’s, etc.
- Computer skills – Able to create/change documents and information in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills utilizing sound judgment and a “can do” attitude.
- Learjet 45 and Challenger 300 Experience.
- Learjet 45 and Challenger 300 aircraft and systems specific training.
- Background in avionics installation and/or troubleshooting.
- 5 or more years working as an A&P.
- Hold a current Inspection Authorization (IA).
- A&P Technical School Education.
- Associates Degree.
- Lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Climb ladders and stands
- Work in hot and cold environments
- Working in awkward positions (tail cone compartment).
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
Based in Wichita, Kan., Koch Industries, Inc. is one of the largest private companies in America according to Forbes magazine. It owns a diverse group of companies involved in refining and chemicals; process and pollution control equipment and technologies; minerals; fertilizers; polymers and fibers; commodity trading and services; forest and consumer products; and ranching. Koch companies have a presence in nearly 60 countries and employ about 60,000 people. Since 2003, Koch companies have invested more than $45 billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures.
Skilled Crafts & Trades/Maintenance
Koch Industries, Inc.
Koch Industries, Inc. started in the heartland and has expanded to become one of the nation’s largest private companies with locations in...