The Fargo Jet Center, Inc. is currently recruiting for experienced Airframe and Powerplant Mechanics to support the company's continued business growth in Fargo, ND.
Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on aircraft including Piper, Cessna, Pilatus, HawkerBeech, Gulfstream, and other general aviation and corporate aircraft; as well as perform 100 hour, annual, and phase inspections as required.
Essential Job Functions:
Qualified applicants should possess the following skills and experience:
- Applicants should have a minimum of 3 years of documented experience performing maintenance on general aviation and corporate aircraft.
- Current A&P license required.
- Ability to work independently and as a team leader.
- Formal King Air, Cheyenne, or Citation training is preferred.
- Previous experience leading projects is preferred.
- Well-developed trouble shooting skills are a must.
EEO/AAP/Drug Free Workplace
- Frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, reaching, pushing and pulling.
- Frequent work in small places, extreme temperatures, heights above six feet and noisy environments.
- Abiilty to lift 50lbs.
Fargo Jet Center - 20 months ago