The A&P Mechanic will perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on aircraft including Piper, Cessna, Pilatus, Hawker Beech, Gulfstream, and other general aviation and corporate aircraft; as well as perform 100 hour, annual and phase inspections as required.
Essential Job Functions & Qualifications:
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills and experience:
• Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of documented experience performing maintenance on general aviation and corporate aircraft.
• Current A&P license required.
• Extensive knowledge of all aircraft mechanical systems functions and interactions, including aircraft accessories, components and other hardware.
• Thorough working knowledge of all current FAA regulations and IPM.
• Thorough working knowledge of all ATA codes.
• Must have strong communication skills with both customers and co-workers.
• Ability to work independently and as a Team Leader.
• Formal King Air, Cheyenne or Citation training is preferred.
• Previous experience leading projects is preferred.
• Well-developed trouble shooting skills are a must.
• Strong organizational skills required.
• Responsible to follow and comply with all safety rules and regulations
• Frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, reaching, pushing and pulling
• Ability to lift/carry up to 50 lbs routinely, and up to 100 lbs occasionally.
• Frequent work in small places, extreme temperatures, heights above six feet and noisy environments.
EEO/AAP/Drug Free Workplace