Airport Exit Lane Monitor
Job Location: Rochester - NY
The Exit Lane Monitor is responsible for monitoring exits from the sterile area (boarding gates, etc.) of the airport to the public area to prevent unauthorized persons from entering the sterile area. The Exit Lane Monitor will also answer questions from the public about airline and airport information. The position is staffed 7 days per week approximately 21 hours per day including weekends and holidays. The position requires the wearing of an issued uniform.
This is a part-time position of approximately 49 scheduled hours per pay-period (2 weeks).
- U.S. Citizen
- Pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background investigation for TSA required airport security clearance.
- Must be a high school graduate or possess a GED.
- Fluent in the English language; spoken and written.
- Present a professional, alert and neat appearance at all times.
- Dedication to helping ensure the safety of the traveling public.
- Ability to communicate clearly and politely with a wide variety of airport users and employees.
- Ability to sit and stand for prolonged periods.
- Willingness to work a variety of shifts including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Possess keen observation skills.
- Ability to write clear, concise reports when required.
- Able to follow rules, orders and directives without deviation.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AECOM - 23 months ago
AECOM Technology means never having to say Architecture, Engineering, Consulting, Operations, and Maintenance. One of the world's leading...