AlliedBarton Security Services is seeking a Project Manager for an airport. |
The Project Manager will shall provide overall management of and coordination of the contract and shall act as the primary point of contact between AlliedBarton Security Services and the client. Project Manager will responsible for approximately one hundred (100) Security Officers.
- Responsible for Quality Assurance program to include conducting after hour site inspections.
- Responsible for the administration and compliance of contract and airport regulations.
- Develops, updates and ensures compliance and training of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Make recommendations as needed in order to improve the efficiency of the operation.
- Manage team of Security Officers, Site and Shift Supervisors including hiring/selection, scheduling, payroll, training, coaching, development and support.
- Coordinate necessary support services to effectively manage client site to meet or exceed financial and operational goals and provide quality customer service.
- Ensure all required reporting and contract compliance requirements are met.
- Handle any escalated security issues or emergency situations appropriately.
- Other management responsibilities as determined by Client or District Manager.
- Responsible for the administration and compliance of SIDA and Custom Badges.
- All employees conduct themselves in an honest, ethical, professional manner.
- All employees are properly screened and licensed.
- All employees meet training standards and requirements.
- All employee relations are managed appropriately.
- All employees are paid accurately and on time.
- All clients are billed accurately and on time.
- All contracts are managed according to company and client requirements. Contract compliance is everybody's responsibility.
- Assume ownership for our company's success.
- Promote and embody our culture, values and beliefs with passion.
- Take ownership of issues, seek solutions.
- Take responsibility, do the right thing.
- Project energy and enthusiasm.
- You are part of a team and have a responsibility to everyone on it
Job Qualifications Required:
- Minimum 3 years management experience
- Security supervisor experience
- BA in Security Administration, Public Administration or related field, or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the requirements, knowledge, skills and abilities to manage a security activity
- Drivers License
- Florida Division of Licensing Managers License
- ACE Security Certification.
- Experience with Title 49 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) part 1542, regulated airport.
- Certified Member (C.M.) or Accredited Airport Executive (A.A.E) designations by AAAE.
- Airport Certified Employee (ACE Security) designation by AAAE.
- Ability to deal with internal and external customers and perform multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely and professional manner.
Key Competencies: integrity, problem solving, conflict management, time management, customer focus, timely decision making, motivating and
We offer a competitive compensation package including salary, benefits, bonus potential, training and opportunities for advancement. AlliedBarton is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Better than a blanket, Allied Security Holdings gives customers a sense of security. One of the largest private contract security firms in...