Linxx Global Solutions, a fast growing Government contracting company, with corporate offices located in Virginia Beach, Virginia, is currently looking for experienced Airport Security Screeners to fill positions at Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB) located in Sanford, Florida. This position is contingent upon contract award.
• Screen persons both entering and inside the airport’s sterile area via passenger checkpoints or other entrances.
• Screen baggage and other items destined for an aircraft or airport’s sterile area.
• Prevent persons from entering an airport sterile area from exit lanes as directed.
• Perform travel document checking (TDC) of passengers entering an airport’s sterile area for authenticity.
• Perform all duties in a courteous and professional manner and promptly address issues to the extent permitted by operations while providing exceptional customer service.
• Must be a U.S. citizen.
• Must have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent; OR have at least one year of full-time work experience in security work, aviation screener work, or X-ray technician work.
• Must be able to successfully complete the Screener English Test and Screener Object Recognition Test.
• Must be able to successfully pass all specified tests, interviews, and other evaluations given during the assessment qualification process.
• Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation.
• Must be willing and able to: repeatedly lift and carry baggage weighing up to 70 pounds; bend, reach, stoop, squat, stand, and walk; continuously stand between one and four hours without a break to carry out screening functions; and walk up to two miles during a shift.
• Must meet job-related medical standards that will be assessed in a pre-employment medical evaluation that considers relevant aspects of all body systems (e.g., cardiovascular, respiratory, musculoskeletal, auditory, visual ability, and etc.).
Linxx’s competitive benefits program includes comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, tuition assistance available, work/life balance, paid time off, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Linxx is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports diversity in the workplace. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
For more information about Linxx Global Solutions, please visit our website: www.linxxglobal.com.
If you require assistance applying for any currently open online position, please contact a Linxx recruiter at 757-222-0300 or email@example.com.
Linxx Security - 16 months ago
G4S Government Solutions
G4S Government Solutions
- 30+ days ago