Purpose: Provide statistical analysis related to financial and operational performance. Reconcile expenses to ensure financial accuracy, maximize visibility to minimize negative variances and detect fraud. Uphold relationships with Spirit vendors to maintain exceptional service at the lowest cost.
• Deliver Timely Analysis to Reduce Interrupted Trip Expenses: Provide daily analysis by scrutinizing station Interrupted Trip Expense reports, and to ensure policy compliance by collecting and analyzing data to decrease negative variance.
• Guarantee Exceptional Accounting Precision: Ensure accurate accounting by monitoring all Station Interrupted Trip transactions to correctly report and allocate to the appropriate general ledger and to dispute fraud.
• Provide For Operational Performance Transparency: Deliver detailed performance analysis on a station and system level to increase awareness of operational performance against established goals.
• Maintain SOX Compliance: Act in accordance with SOX regulations by auditing credit card transactions, Interrupted Trip Expenses and accommodation vouchers to provide sufficient sampling.
• Uphold Outstanding Vendor Relationships: Sustain open communication with vendors to secure quality service at the lowest cost.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Power Point
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to provide accurate analysis under pressure
- Knowledge of Spirit’s operational procedures and amenity guidelines
- Coordination with operational departments to ensure consistency
- Data collection: Ability to collect, organize, and asses the accuracy, validity, and integrity of data.
- Analytical: Uses relevant data to provide trends and assumptions to influence financial and operational decisions.
- Measures and Improves: Uses result metrics to identify strengths and weaknesses to improve negative variances and performance.
- Process Orientation: Into the details with a drive for perfection in design and execution. Highly organized and disciplined, able to manage multiple projects.
- Trustworthy: Has a high level of integrity, confidentiality, ethics, and discretion. Is direct and open, builds and sustains relationships with all stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work-related experience in airline industry required
- MBA or graduate degree in a business related field preferred
- Work under pressure of near 100% accuracy while meeting inflexible deadlines
- Strong organizational skills to prioritize work and complete assignments accurately under pressure
- Ability to sit for long periods of time using a computer
- Must be willing to be fingerprinted and have the ability to pass a background check
- Current valid driver’s license
Spirit Airlines - 19 months ago
Spirit Airlines (NASDAQ: SAVE) is the ultra-low cost airline of the Americas and Home of the Bare Fare. Spirit’s fares are unbundled;...