Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Through ACS, A Xerox Company, which Xerox acquired in February 2010, Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The 130,000 people of Xerox serve clients in more than 160 countries.
Albany Java and eLearning Technology & Programming Specialist(11015107)
Primary Location United States-New York-Albany
Technology & Programming Specialist (Java and eLearning)
The resource needs to be a team player, understand business sensitivities, be able to translate tech speak into plain language for end-users, possess excellent interpersonal skills, work with offshore vendors, quick acumen to learn new technologies (aka mobile) as well as be savvy in project management. This role offers a mix of hands-on and project management capability.
- Serve as the go-to person on existing templates, tools, and be the point of contact for instructional designers and offshore resources
- Build web-based applications using J2EE Spring Framework & Oracle Database (or) have the acumen to learn them
- Customize rapid-authoring learning tools such as Captivate, Articulate, Lectora, and few others is a nice to have
- Ability to learn tools and apply them in day-to-day job-tasks
- Learn and apply any other emerging technologies as appropriate
- Be a team player & interpersonal skills
- Excellent project management skills
. Oracle (Nice to have)
- J2EE/Java/JSP/Servlets/Spring Framework 2.0
- Microsoft .NET beneficial
(Nice to have)
- IDEs such as Eclipse, Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver
- Captivate, Articulate, Lectora, and others
Minimum of 3 years of related experience.
ACS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with ACS may request such accommodation(s) by calling 866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Xerox Corporation - 13 months ago
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer ser...