Tully Rinckey PLLC, a successful full-service law firm with offices throughout New York State and metropolitan Washington, DC is seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join our team in our Albany office . This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing law firms in the country (rated by INC Magazine). The firm is also recognized as Best Places to Work by the Albany, NY and Washington, DC Business Journals, respectively.
This position will be directly responsible to work with Senior Attorneys, Associates, and Legal Support Staff on all aspects of legal document preparation and general office procedures. A strong attention to detail, commitment to quality work product, and client service skills are all required.
Specific duties are:
- Telephone and personal client service skills
- Electronic input of calendar reporting and time entry
- Maintain tasks lists of document and court deadlines
- Schedule appointments
- Drafting of legal documents and correspondence for respective attorneys
- Preparation and assembly of materials, documents and exhibits for meetings, court appearances and hearings
- Maintain e-files and physical files according to company procedures, including scanning and posting of all correspondence, emails, telephone calls, faxes, etc. to ensure proper file compliance
- Research inquiries and requests for information; and general office duties as assigned for the professional operation of a law firm
Benefits include 401(k), vacation, sick and personal time, medical coverage to include voluntary dental, life, and LTD insurance.
- Experienced legal secretary (2 years minimum) preferred
- Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office, Excel, Lexis Nexis attorney billing and document management software or equivalent
- Must be able to prepare draft documentation using Word or through templates and be able to revise and finalize as directed
- Must be a self-starter, work well with co-workers and perform all secretarial duties
- Notary Public is highly preferred
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements for consideration. Submissions without these requirements will not be considered.
If you have any questions or need help using our career portal, please contact our Director of Recruitment, Bethany Schneider, at 518-218-7100 or email@example.com .
Tully Rinckey PLLC - 10 months ago