IgnitionOne, a global leader in digital marketing solutions, enables companies to integrate cross-channel marketing efforts within one platform, allowing for deeper insights and greater online success. Managing over $1 billion of advertising annually across search, display and social, IgnitionOne provides the world's top marketers with media optimization, cross-channel attribution and website conversion solutions. IgnitionOne's solutions are backed by proprietary, best of breed technology: IgnitionOne's Digital Marketing Suite .
IgnitionOne currently powers more than $30 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, Ann Taylor, La Quinta, Travel Guard and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as MRM Worldwide and CyberAgent.
Work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment alongside some of the smartest thought leaders in the online media industry from places like ask.com, Ask Jeeves, excite, and iWon. Be part of a team that partners with Google, Yahoo, and MSN to deliver the latest in emerging, next-generation technology. Have fun collaborating on innovative, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, you grow professionally and high performers are recognized and rewarded. And join a company on the cutting edge of digital media and technology that is regularly featured in major news media - most recently the Wall Street Journal, NY Times, Reuters, BusinessWeek, Bloomberg News and AdWeek, among others. For more information, please visit http://www.ignitionone.com or follow the company on Twitter @ignitionone.
IgnitionOne utilizes an array of algorithmic optimization tools to enhance on-line media campaigns for our clients. As an Algorithmic Media Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Consulting with clients to match IgnitionOne's technology and tools to their desired business objectives.
- Implementing algorithmic tools on client campaigns.
- Monitoring and reporting on application of algorithmic tools and communicating the results both internally and to clients.
- Writing case studies and campaign overviews to highlight the effects of algorithmic tools on client's campaigns.
- Advising on the development of enhancements and additions to our algorithmic tools.
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or Statistics preferred.
- Candidate should be extremely organized and detail oriented; as this position will require that you have the ability to multi-task and manage the details of multiple online campaigns at the same time.
- This job blends the following skills: strong analytics (statistics and/or finance), extremely detail oriented, strong emphasis on MS Excel. Must have prior exposure to SQL.
- Programming experience (C++, C# or VB) is a plus.
- As Algorithmic Media Analyst, you will report directly to the Chief Knowledge Architect of IgnitionOne.